Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Two steps forward, three steps back

In order to not admit what was probably a result of my own stupidity, I'm going to blame SVN. Regardless of what happened, it has now become apparent to me that the version of Decade Engine Source that I have isn't the latest version. It is missing my implementation of GPU planet generation. I've checked my online repository, backup disks etc .....

This means that I have to recode those sections. A chore, but on a positive side, I know the pit-falls and issues I encountered the last time, and can hopefully design around these and end up with better solution.

As per my previous post, I have also started IPhone and Android development. I shall be working on multiple projects at the same time, and rather than mix it all up on this blog, I have created a sister blog to this for Decade Mobile. Any updates which are specific to the mobile platforms shall be posted there.

No comments:

Post a Comment