Tuesday, June 26, 2007

June is almost over already!

July has been a quiet month with posts, however development continues. Holidays. Being busy at work. Having custom work to complete outside work etc.... the month has just disappeared.

Deciding that my own custom GUI components wasn't the best way to spend my time, I started development on Decade in C# using Tao for OpenGL. Development is slow but steady. I am currently adding in the file parsers for the 3D file formats and then terrain loaders/generators. With this complete it will be on par with Decade and I can begin working on my Sandbox Editors.

There are no screenshots to show, because I am using the same media as Decade and the screenshots look identical. Hopefully I will get some more spare time soon and can get the rest of the current in development work completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment