Sunday, August 05, 2007

Reflections

I find it hard to believe that its been almost a month since I last posted. I guess there just hasn't been much new to show since then, as I was converting Decade to Decade.NET. Progress is slow due to a busy life but its now almost there.

Today, for a change (which they say is as good as a break) I decided to implement reflections. A second render pass was needed. 1 to draw a clipped upside down scene which is used for the reflection and then the normal scene.



Unfortunately these images as usual do not do Decade justice. The water looks like a sheet of glass, however in Real Time with the water moving and light reflecting realism is better. I think I will finish software water soon and then add DUDV maps for hardware rendered water.


No comments:

Post a Comment