Thursday, April 05, 2007

My First Entry

My very first blog and my very first entry. I never thought I would be a blogger. I find the whole idea strange and didn't think I would have anything worth the bother of blogging, however after being very impressed by a development blog of a friend of mine I thought that a similar idea would be a good motivation and diary for my personal project.

The Decade Engine is my new OpenGL graphics engine with which I hope to create 3D games. It is so called because this year it has been 10 years since I first started programming, and with a personal project like this I wouldn't be surprised if it took 10 years to finish.

I hope to use this blog to publish regular updated on the development and features of the engine and then details on the subsequent games made with Decade.

It starts. (Timon : The Lion King)

No comments:

Post a Comment